Thursday, June 26, 2008

Almost Friday...

I can't believe it is almost Friday and my brother will be here in two days! (Also can't believe two posts in the same week at the rate I have been going...) So far this week I rode to work with Oliver and that was a tough go on the climb up to work but we made it and it was a nice feeling for sure.

We had a lovely dinner on Wednesday at our friends Vic and Myia. Our friends Kelly and Chris were also present and were able to enjoy the food, the wine and the Bald Eagle. Vic has a license to keep special birds and so right now he has a Bald Eagle named Gracie. She is quite majestic and I loved being around her.

Myia and Oliver
Vic, Kelly, Oliver, and Big Bird!
MAN IS THIS FUN!
Me, Oliver, and Gracie
Gracie
Chris and Oliver hanging outVic playing the flute and Oliver totally into it! (Vic is AWESOME by the way at the Native American flute.)
Oliver today having a snack.
Several weeks ago, Oliver made nice with a goat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My goodness... Oliver is getting so big and handsome! I can't wait to meet him!!